Believe in yourself. Thats all it matters.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"The Saying of Jesus", Novak, Ed.



The “ Saying of Jesus” in Novak, ed., I choose the quote, Love One Another, “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another”. In response, this quote is very interesting to me. Jesus created a new commandment and is telling his disciplines to love one another. Such as he has vast amount of love for his fellow disciples. The importance of the quote is that Jesus wants his disciplines to learn to love each other. By doing what Jesus says, the disciplines will set great examples for people and enemies. I absolutely agree, Jesus by himself cannot set positive action to everybody, so it’s significant that he reach out to his disciplines to do the job and others will spread the vibe as well. My personal aspect, I’m in a volunteer program in Boston and I took a class on positive action and by the time I left the class I started to spread positivity within my family. Also spread positivity at school. I learn the knowledge of positive action and it leads me to act positive and stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment